I purposely went at 6:30 in the morning so that there would be less people watching me load my little basket with junk food. You also have to scan and bag your purchases at that time of the morning.
No one to judge me.
I have to admit that even though I was avoiding all of the people that I thought would judge me. I felt ashamed to be buying all of that food.
$25. It also felt wasteful to spend that much on food that isn't good for you.
Except for the Avocados. I believe they are the only saving grace in my basket.
Also to be included in these two load days:
- Breakfast (muffin and White Chocolate Latte) at Starbucks
- Taco Bell
- Indian Food
- A Red Robin Swiss and Mushroom Burger
Obstacles in the next 23 days:
- My in laws will be visiting for most of these 23 days.
- My sister and dad will be visiting.
- I'll be working an 8 hour shift at the PTA table on Packet Pick Up Day
- Family BBQ
Coming tomorrow: Starting Measurements!