Today's Weight: 203.4
LOSS: .8 poundsTotal Loss: 9.2 pounds
I wasn't expecting much today. I ate tenderloin that my husband smoked and when I plugged it into my smartpeople food log this morning, I see that it sent me over my 500 limit. I also enjoyed a lobster tail....without butter and you know what? It was awesome without it!
I also didn't drink enough water.
I went to the grocery store to do my bi-monthly shopping and lucky for me Bobbi wanted to go with me. I don't feel like I can be trusted to go to the store alone right now. I'm doing well with the program but I'm afraid that once I'm off on my own I might cheat. My food boyfriend was lurking around every corner....
Kyle at Getting Better and Better (he vlogged...see how cute he is) tagged me for meme this week. He wants to know the 10 things that make me happy. Happy is my theme this year...at my other blog, I'm working on my very own happiness project and I've got a bunch of friends joining me.
Connie's Top Ten Things That Make Her Happy
10. Music and Musicals....this and this are my favorite songs right now.
9. Coffee...it's Mommy's Best Friend and I recently had syphon coffee.
8. Movies...I love watching movies. I watched 500 days of Summer last night.
7. Reading...blogs, books and magazines. I could read all day....
6. Cooking....I love making new recipes and trying new foods.
5. Traveling....I love to plan trips...even if we don't take them.
4. My husband...love of my life, treats me like a queen.
3. Shopping with my sister Bobbi. We have THE best time together.*
2. Chocolate. I love it. Chocolate Covered Orange Sticks are my kryptonite.
1. My kids...they are amazing, lovely, funny people.
And now I'm supposed to link to blogger friends so we can see what makes them happy!
Fit Mommy Now
Desperately Seeking Size 10
Fran Wants to be A Healthy Girl
*except when she photographs me at Walmart in too short pants and my winter boots and posts it on TWITTER.